The Finished Steampunk Skirt
I finished the steampunk skirt from last week yesterday.
I added about 8 yards of tulle for the underskirt and even without any other petticoats you can see how poofy it is just with that.
I found some really really nice black taffeta on clearance and can’t wait to get started on the real deal.
In other news, I’ve convinced my friend to go for a 130-40″ hoop after I mentioned it would be wider than she was tall. We’re still doing the bodice that came with the pattern, since she doesn’t want an evening dress.
Also the fabric I bought from DenverFabrics the other week during their big sale should be here tomorrow. I’m rather excited.