Welcome to my world
I’ve toyed with the idea of making a sewing blog for almost a year. The main reason why I haven’t until previously is because I figured there were so many other sewing/costuming blogs out there already. However, after following several wonderful blogs for quite a while, I realized that there were very few bloggers from Utah. That being said, there are probably quite a few, I just haven’t found any.
Here’s my thought process for starting a blog:
- I haven’t found any bloggers from Utah. (Once again, if there are any costuming bloggers from Utah, I’d love to check out their blogs)
- I’m going crazy not having anyone to share my projects with – my friends, bless their souls get bored when I start rambling on about fabric
- It would be nice to get in touch with other costumers, since I haven’t met any in my tiny circle of the world so far.
- I need some way to remember how I make my projects, and this will be much more organized than writing it down on a piece of paper and then promptly losing it.
- And the peer pressure reason: everyone else has a blog, why shouldn’t I start one.
Hopefully I’ll be able to remember to take lots of pictures while working on each dress and now that I have a better workspace that might be possible.
I’ll admit right now, most of my dresses will have historical basis, but every once in a while, I do love to make the imaginary fantasy type dress